The Kids of Childhood Cancer Foundation was created in 2010 by a group of pediatric oncology parents at Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC. As we each endured our own personal struggles, we felt compelled to help those battling alongside us and the ones that would come after. We help ease the burden through...
- Financial assistance to cover household bills, medical expenses, gas, food, and travel.
- Sending our oncology families for respite vacations at our safe haven condo at Topsail Beach.
- Hosting events for our families at the hospital such as LEGO Therapy Night, movie nights, Polar Express Night, Ice Cream parties, etc.
- Adopting families in need to ease their financial burdens at Christmas through help with bills, clothing, food, household items, and gifts.
- We strive to connect patients, build friendships, encourage, provide information, give emotional support, and hold hands with those just starting the journey.
Kids can't fight cancer alone and no family should ever have to face this journey alone.
We seek to give HOPE through help.
Kids of Chilldhood Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.